Pages

Friday, March 30, 2012

Pizzeria Dei Compari

Hey readers,
I tried another restaurant with my brother. We were just wandering around the metro Berri-Uqam and saw this pizzeria which looked yummy (little line-up so we assumed that it shouldn't be that bad).
First, we tried a «brio chinotto». It is a carbonated drink and tastes like Coca-Cola, but in less sweet and less chemical feeling when drinking it. We both like it.
We ordered 2 pizzas : one with chicken. It was delicious. The big slices of chicken were marinated, so very tasty and tender. The crust was approved by my brother (who I considered a pro with bread, I mean he LOVES whatever relates to white bread, baguette, crust...). The cheese wasn't overwhelming.

And the other one with snails : after having the chicken one, according to me the snails didn't taste as good as the other one. We can't reproach them using can's snails but I didn't find anything special about this pizza. Not a distintive taste got out of it.

We ended up the dinner with a Tiramisu. A total disappointed, especially having eating homemade one, this one was kind of made with ice cream or something that was still frozen (surely not mascarpone) and the ladyfinger (Savoiardi) were surely not soaked with coffee. Although nice presentation. 



Overall, I would recommend this pizzeria, especially for the chicken one.

Rate :
Food : 4.5/5
Service : 4/5
Price/quality : 4/5
Overall : 12.5/15

Pizza Dei Compari
1668 Rue Saint-Denis
Montreal, QC H2X 3K4, Canada
(514) 843-6411

~V.Cat~

No comments:

Post a Comment